Friday, 5 October 2012

results for DSC 2012 Results and APMS Model schools recruitment on 7th October

DSC results and APMS results announce on Sunday is a sudden surprise from Government…
DSC 2012 results and Model school recruitment results on same day, this October 7th is going to memorable to unemployed teachers. Some of them appeared for both tests, results on same day will give clear idea about his future planning. CM directed officials to declare DSC 2012 and model school examination results by October 7 and fill around 30,000 teacher posts within one month of time.

The AP state government has conducted the examination in May and August months to fill up the teacher posts vacancies in government schools including newly starting Model Schools.

In DSC 2012 recruitment total 423111 candidates applied for 21,343 (6007 school assistants, 2144 language pundits, 409 PETs, 12772 SGTs and 11 special teachers) posts.

For the Model Schools recruitment, the written test was conducted in May 30 for recruiting 355 headmasters, 4,615 PGTs and 2,130 TGT posts. The results for the post of Model school headmasters will be declared after conducting interviews. The rest of results for APMS PGT and TGT posts too will be announced on October 7.

DSC- District selection committee structure:
DSC means District Selection committee, this committee prepares DSC 2012 selection lists as per merit and each district DSC consisted by following:

  • District Collector -Chairman
  • Joint Collector - Vice Chairman
  • District Educational Officer - Secretary
  • Chief Executive Officer, ZPP. One of the Commissioners of Municipalities nominated by the District Collector - Members
  • Project Officer, ITDA (in the District having Scheduled areas)

DSC 2012 selection lists and preparation:
In DSC 2012 selection, Candidates shall be selected on the basis of combined marks secured in the DSC 80% and TET 20% except PET (shall be on the basis of 100% DSC Marks. Preparation of selection lists on basis of reservation, local candidature. The number of candidates selected shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified in DSC Notification. There shall be no waiting list in DSC recruitment and posts if any unfilled for any reason shall be carried forward for next recruitment.

The District selection Committee (DSC) concerned district shall approve the selection lists, the same list shall be displayed on the Notice boards at District Collector office, District Educational Office and on the internet for the information of candidates. We will provide district wise DSC selection lists soon.

Check DSC 2012 results in apdsc.cgg.gov.in from 07 Oct. 2012.
AP Model schools recruitment method of selection:

  1. For the posts of APMS Principals the total marks shall be 100, 85% for the Written Test and remaining 15% for oral Interview.
  2. For the posts of APMS PGTs the total marks shall be 100 for Written Test result.
  3. In TGTs Recruitment just like DSC selection total marks 100, 80% for the Written Test and remaining 20% for APTET(Paper 2) or its equivalent score for the posts of TGTs.

Check APMS results for Model schools recruitment in apms.cgg.gov.in from 07 Oct. 2012.